Hinweis: Die Beschreibung steht aktuell auschließlich in Englisch zur Verfügung.
VCP is requesting submissions for opportunities to develop and acquire offsets generated from projects that lead to high-quality avoidance, reduction, or removal of CO2-e. Three development and procurement options include:
- Developing and financing projects at early- or mid-stage that are able to deliver first credits within the next three years.
- Developing project expansions that are able to deliver first credits within the next three years.
- Purchasing carbon offsets from mid- to late-stage projects.
- Project types: Nature-based solutions projects are strongly preferred; however, submissions will also be considered covering renewable energy, biogas/landfill gas, transport, or technical removals.
- Standards & methodologies: Certification under the Verified Carbon Standard and the Gold Standard are preferred, but project opportunities registered under other standards will also be considered.
- Project size: VCP prefers large-scale or large grouped projects that can generate 500.000 tons per year. However, VCP is open to considering projects that can generate a minimum of 250.000 tons per year.
- Lighthouse projects: A limited number of smaller volume, lighthouse projects with strong links to local social or environmental benefits or that promote new technologies will be considered.
While VCP intends to prioritize projects from countries in which Volkswagen operates production facilities, VCP is willing to consider submissions from projects based in any country.
Please provide your contact details to receive our Call for Submissions document, including the full list of our project selection criteria.